How to Apply for online Biology courses
Application for Spring 2022 term is open now.
1) Any student wishing to take biology courses must first apply to Mayville State University. You will need to complete an application to Mayville State and pay the $35 application fee (whether you are applying as a non-degree student or a student seeking a degree, please use these detailed application instructions).
2) Once you've applied, your admission request will be processed. Please watch your email for communications from Kati Nelson in the Office of Admissions. If there are any questions we have regarding your application, will will need you to respond as soon as possible. Once we are able to fully process your application, we will send you an admissions notification by email. This notification will let you know if you are admitted and includes information on the next steps you will need to take to get enrolled in classes.
3) You will receive your student ID number in your notification of admission. The first thing you will need to do after you are admitted is to claim your NDUS student account. To start the process, go to the NDUS Claim Page. Please refer to these Student Account Claim instructions as needed. If you have any problems during this process, contact the NDUS Help Desk by phone at 1.866.457.6387 (toll-free in the US and Canada) or email the NDUS Help Desk.
4) After your account is claimed, you will then be able to log in to Campus Connection to submit the Financial Obligation Agreement electronically.
5) You are ready to register! If you are enrolling in biology courses for which no prerequisite or co-requisite course is required, you can self-register by following these enrollment instructions after claiming your NDUS account and signing the Financial Obligation Agreement.
6) You should not self-enroll in biology courses that require prerequisite or co-requisite coursework if they are your first courses with Mayville State or if you are taking lecture courses only or lab courses only (apart from the co-requisite course).
7) Non-degree seeking students are students not completing an entire degree program from Mayville State University. Non-degree seeking students are not eligible to receive federal financial aid from Mayville State University. Students outside of North Dakota interested in online programs from Mayville State University should review the State Authorization webpage to determine programs available in your state.
Tuition and Fees
For the 2021-2022 academic year, tuition and fees for distance and online courses is $325.82/semester hour credit. This tuition and fee rate is the same for in-state and out-of-state students. Books and materials are additional, and information can be found at the MSU Bookstore.
Complete tuition and fee information is available at the MSU Business Office website.
Please contact Kati Nelson, in the Office of Admissions, with any questions on enrolling as a non-degree seeking student.