Swimming Pool Schedule
Thursday, May 9, 2019 from 6-9pm is the final night the swimming pool will be available for Open Swim.
WATER EXERCISE CLASS
Monday and Wednesday 4:30 p.m. and Tuesday and Thursday at 10 a.m. (Doors open 15 minutes prior to the start of class.) Cost is $2.50 per class. There is no charge for those with a Wellness Center membership. Contact Joan at 701-430-7165 if you have questions.
Registration for Small Group and Individual Lessons is open. Registration closes 5/24.
While session availability is limited, we intend to offer comprehensive lessons in a safe, encouraging environment to help your little swimmers reach their goals.
Please see the attached registration forms, and let us know if you have additional questions.
- Only payment or a submitted registration form can reserve sessions
- Cost is $44 for Small Group Lessons / $59 for Individual Lessons
- Payment must be made at or prior to the 1st lesson via check
- *email firstname.lastname@example.org if another method is needed
- Swimmers must be at least 4 years old
- Locker rooms are available 10 minutes before and 10 minutes after lessons
- Towels are not provided
- This session begins Tuesday 5/28 and ends July 3rd and will be our ONLY summer session
Click Here for the printable registration form.
Email questions to email@example.com or call 701.788.4822
LARGE GROUP SWIMMING LESSONS
Unfortunately, due to a shortage of Water Safety Instructors, Mayville State University will not host group swimming lessons this summer.
The university invites local groups who traditionally utilize the campus pool for group swim lessons, to consider substituting Swimming Lessons with Open Swim. Open Swim gives groups an opportunity to enjoy the pool with their peers in a safe environment at MSU.
MSU will host a summer session for Private Swimming Lessons beginning at the end of May and will span into early July. Specific details are available upon request.
If you have interest in Private Swim Lessons or your group is interested in registering for Open Swim sessions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.