Apply for Anatomy and Physiology Online Today! The next available term is Summer 2020, beginning May 26, 2020. Non-degree seeking students must be enrolled by May 18, 2020 for the Summer 2020 term.
Please note that Mayville State's Anatomy and Physiology courses are NOT self-paced. Courses follow the semester schedule and have assignments and exams due throughout the semester.
- Any student wishing to enroll in Anatomy & Physiology must first apply to Mayville State University as a non-degree seeking student.
- You will need to complete an application to Mayville State and pay the $35 application fee.This can be done here.
- Once applied, your admission request will be processed. Once admitted, an email will be sent to you with your Student ID number and instructions on claiming your NDUS account. The email will look something like this:
You have been admitted to Mayville State University for the Summer 2020 term. Before you are able to begin your course you will need to claim your account. If you have not completed this process, please do so by following the instructions below. You will receive an email with further instructions pertaining to the course shortly. To claim your account you will need your assigned EMPLID/student ID and your birth date. Your student ID is _. To start the process, go to the NDUS Claim Page. If you have any problems with this process, contact the Help Desk at 1-866-457-6387 (toll-free in the US and Canada) or here. Please let me know if you have any questions.For instructions on how to claim your account, follow this link.
- Once your account is claimed you will then need to agree to the Financial Obligation Agreement electronically. Follow the instructions found here.
- If you are enrolling in Anatomy & Physiology I lecture and lab (BIOL 220/220L—4 credits total) or are a returning student who has previously completed Anatomy & Physiology I lecture and lab (BIOL 220/L) from Mayville State University and are interested in Anatomy & Physiology II (BIOL 221/L), you can self-register by following these instructions.
- You should not self-enroll in courses if you are only taking lectures (no labs) or only taking labs (no lectures), taking Anatomy & Physiology II (BIOL 221/L) as your first course at Mayville State University, or if you seek to enroll in both BIOL 220/L and BIOL 221/L courses in the same term. An email needs to be sent to: ExtendedLearning@mayvillestate.edu stating that you are ready to be enrolled in the desired courses you want to complete. For enrollment in A&P I and II courses during the same term, you must apply for consent by submitting the Summer 2020 Agreement for Anatomy and Physiology Students along with your unofficial transcript/s showing previous biology coursework. For more information, contact the Office of Extended Learning at 701-788-4667.
- Nondegree seeking students are students not completing an entire degree program from Mayville State University. Non-degree seeking students are not eligible to receive federal financial aid from Mayville State University. Students outside of North Dakota interested in online programs from Mayville State University should review the State Authorization webpage to determine programs available in your state.
More Online Science Courses
In addition to Anatomy and Physiology courses, Mayville State University offers more online science courses with actual labs (not virtual) in Physics, Geology, Chemistry, Natural Science, and Physical Science.
Application for the Summer 2020 term is open now, and class registration will begin on April 7, 2020. If you need more information on applying for admission, please see more detailed instruction here.