Apply for Anatomy and Physiology Online Today! FALL 2021 is the next available term, beginning August 23, 2021. It is recommended that non-degree students apply and be enrolled by August 16.
Anatomy & Physiology I and II Informational Factsheet
Please note that Mayville State's Anatomy and Physiology courses are NOT self-paced. Courses follow the semester schedule and have assignments and exams due throughout the semester.
HOW TO APPLY AND REGISTER FOR ONLINE A&P COURSES
Registration for the Fall 2021 term opened on April 6. Fall courses begin August 23. Courses for Fall do sometimes fill very quickly over the summer, so apply today! Mayville State is accepting applications for the Fall 2021 term now, and class registration for Fall A&P courses will run from April 6 through September 1.
- Any student intending to take online Anatomy & Physiology courses must first apply to Mayville State University as a non-degree seeking student. You will need to complete an application to Mayville State and pay the $35 application fee using these detailed application instructions.
- Once you've applied, your admission request will be processed. Please watch your email for communications from Shay Rodriguez Thorsgard in the Office of Extended Learning. If there are any questions we have regarding your application, we will need you to respond as soon as possible. Once we are able to fully process your application, you will be sent an admissions notification by email. This notification will include your Student ID number and information on the next steps you will need to take to get enrolled.
- The first thing you will need to do after you receive admission to Mayville State is to claim your NDUS student account. To start the process, go to the NDUS Claim Page. Please refer to these Student Account Claim instructions as needed. If you have any problems during this process, contact the NDUS Help Desk by phone at 1-866-457-6387 (toll-free in the US and Canada) or email the NDUS Help Desk.
- Once your account is claimed, you will then need to log in to Campus Connection to submit the Financial Obligation Agreement electronically.
- You are ready to enroll! If you are enrolling in A&P I courses (BIOL 120/L), you can self-register by following these enrollment instructions after claiming your NDUS account and signing the Financial Obligation Agreement.
- You should not self-enroll in A&P II courses if they are your first courses with Mayville State, if you are only taking lectures (no labs) or only taking labs (no lectures), or if you seek co-enrollment into BIOL 220 and BIOL 221 courses during the same term. Please request assistance from the Office of Extended Learning.
- Students who intend to take BIOL 220/L and BIOL 221/L courses within the same term must request consent by submitting the A&P Agreement for Anatomy & Physiology Students along with unofficial copies of transcript/s showing previously completed biology coursework graded at the "C" level or higher.
- Non-degree seeking students are students not completing an entire degree program from Mayville State University. Non-degree seeking students are not eligible to receive federal financial aid from Mayville State University. Students outside of North Dakota interested in online programs from Mayville State University should review the State Authorization webpage to determine programs available in your state.
- Please feel free to contact the Office of Extended Learning whenever you need assistance or have questions about anything related to your online learning and success. We are here to help in any way we can!
See What Students Are Saying!
I just wanted to take the time to say thank you for all of the advocating that you have historically done for me. I have graduated from an ADN program and I am a registered nurse in Oregon and California with my first new graduate RN interview for an ICU unit. I would never have gotten this far without your instruction and your support. Thank you. - Keri
Anatomy and Physiology, like many science courses, requires both time and effort as it covers a lot of material. However, the textbook...made learning the information much easier. Although the course is an asynchronous one, Dr. Mehus is very interactive with his students as he responds timely to student emails...This course under Dr. Mehus’s instruction makes A&P less intimidating and overall fun to learn. - Terisha
More Online Science Courses
In addition to Anatomy and Physiology courses, Mayville State University offers more online science courses with actual labs (not virtual) in General Biology, Physics, Geology, Chemistry, Natural Science, and Physical Science.
Application for the Summer and Fall 2021 terms is open now, and registration will open on April 6, 2021. If you need more information on applying for admission, please call the Office of Extended Learning at 800.437.4104 ext. 34667 or email Extended Learning.
Tuition and Fees
Mayville State University's tuition and fee rate is the same for in-state and out-of-state students. For the 2020-2021 academic year, including the summer term, tuition and fees for undergraduate online courses is $314.65/semester hour credit (subject to change without notice). Books and materials are additional, and information can be found at the MSU Bookstore.
Detailed tuition and fee information is available at the MSU Business Office website.
For more information, contact:
Mayville State University
Main Building 104
330 Third Street NE
Mayville, ND 58257