Online Course Schedule
Please note that the classes you choose may have special requirements. These requirements may be found under “Details” after clicking the button above.
If you are a new student, you must first apply and be admitted to MSU for the upcoming academic term before registering. Once admitted, you will be able to register by following the instructions listed below.
Current MSU students may register for online and distance classes when registration begins for the upcoming term by following these instructions:
- Talk to your advisor.
- Go to www.mayvillestate.edu
- Click the "SharePoint" at the bottom of the page or the 's' icon at the top of the page.
- Enter your Username and Password. Your User Name is the same as your login for ConnectND preceded by NDUS\. Your password is identical to the password you use for ConnectND and Moodle.
- Click on CampusConnection
- Enter your User ID and Password from the account claim process.
- From the menu on the left, click Student Center. Next, complete the Financial Obligation Agreement (FOA) for the term you are enrolling.
- Under Academics click Enroll.
- Choose the appropriate term and click Continue.
- If you know the class number you may enter it OR if you don’t know the class number click the Class Search button then click Search.
- Fill in the Course Subject, Course Number, and Course Career. To show both open and closed classes, uncheck the Show Open Classes Only box.
- To choose the class you wish to add to your schedule, click Select Class.
- Click Next to add the class(es) to your shopping cart.
- To add more classes to your shopping cart click Search.
- Repeat this process until all classes have been selected, then click Proceed to Step 2 of 3.
- To OFFICIALLY add the classes onto My Class Schedule click Finish Enrolling.
- Click on My Class Schedule to confirm. Be sure to print a copy of your schedule to review.
- Questions? Call the Office of Extended Learning at 1.800.437.4104 ext. 34667
- Students outside of North Dakota interested in online programs from Mayville State University should review the State Authorization webpage to determine programs available in your state.