Build on your education. Enter a MSU Graduate Program today.
Mayville State University offers entirely online graduate degrees in:
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Nursing Graduate Certificates
- Master of Education
- Graduate Certificate in Online Digital Teaching
- Graduate Certificate in Special Education
- Graduate Certificate in Educational Studies
- Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) program
In order to enroll in graduate courses or programs at Mayville State University, you must have a bachelor's degree and be admitted to MSU as a graduate student. To apply for graduate admission, complete the online Graduate Application for Admission, submit a non-refundable $35.00 application fee, and send an official transcript with your bachelor's degree awarded date to the Office of Admissions.
Additional program admission requirements may be required.
Direct questions to: Admissions Office, Mayville State University, 330 Third Street NE, Mayville, ND 58257
How to download an Unofficial Transcript:
- Log into Campus Connection.
- Select Self Service.
- Under Academic Records, select View Unofficial Transcript. The next screen will provide two drop down boxes. Under Academic Institution select Mayville State University, under Report Type select Unofficial Transcript. Click the go button to download your transcript.