The much-loved Farmers Bowl Auction event is back!
The Farmers Bowl Auction will be the grand finale for the annual Farmers Bowl celebration. The auction will be held Saturday evening, September 17, 2022 in the MSU Campus Center Luckasen Room. The doors open at 5 p.m., when a cash bar will be open and bidding on the silent auction will begin. A fabulous hors d'oeuvres buffet will open at 5:30 p.m. The excitement of the live auction will be unleashed at 7:30 p.m. Don't miss out on the fun and festivities!
Admission tickets for the auction event will be available for purchase soon online, and at May-Port Hardware Hank, the MSU Bookstore, and the office of the MSU Foundation. Check back for more information
The first Farmers Bowl Auction, held in 1997, raised more than $14,000. The success of this event grew steadily over the years and generated more than $60,000 in some years. The proceeds of the auction and other Farmers Bowl fund-raising activities are administered by the MSU Foundation for the benefit of Mayville State University and its students.
Would you donate an item to be auctioned?
The success of the Farmers Bowl Auction depends on the generosity of auction items donors. Please consider making a contribution that will assist in the effort to make this the best Farmers Bowl Auction yet?
Winning Silent Auction Items
- One-of-a-kind items that are handmade
- Wine, beer, or gourmet food baskets
- Gift certificates for restaurants
- Hotel stays
- Theater production tickets
- Special items featuring the Mayville State or Comets logo
Winning Live Auction items
- Special themed dinner parties
- Trips using tickets to a concert or Vikings or Twins game
- Trips utilizing unused airline miles
- Weeks at a time share in an exotic locale
- Sharing your special talent with a small group, like a sip and stroke painting party or a holiday musical performance
- Farm tools
- Fishing trip with you as a guide
Donation deadlines: Please complete this form by Aug. 1, 2022. Auction items must be turned in by Aug. 15, 2022.
Please complete the form below to let us know of your plans.
Thank you so much for your support for Mayville State University! For more information, contact the office of the MSU Foundation at 701-788-4750 or email@example.com.