Journeys with Mayville State ... Alaska Cruisetour
July 20-31, 2018
Join tour hosts President Gary and Debbie Hagen for 12 days in America's last frontier ... Alaska!
Marvel at glaciers, forested islets, and diverse marine life on a 7-day Voyage of the Glaciers. Then venture to the Denali-area via exclusive Direct to the Wilderness rail service for a three-night package featuring Denali and Fairbanks.
This adventure, which is open to all Mayville State alumni and friends, is sure to be the trip of a lifetime!
Click here to download the itinerary and other details.
- 7-day Voyage of the Glaciers Cruise from Vancouver to Anchorage (Whittier)
- Relax on board the Star Princess, which offers comfortable surroundings and venues such as The Sanctuary, the piazza-style atrium, and Movies Under the Stars.
- Sail through the pristine waters of Glacier Bay and College Fjord.
- Search for Alaska's wildlife with help from park rangers.
- Explore the Alaskan cities of Ketchikan, Juneau, and Skagway
- 2 nights at Denali Wilderness Lodge and 1 night in Fairbanks
- Scenic ride through Alaska on board the Direct-to-the-Wilderness train
- Tour of Denali National Park featuring Mt. McKinley
- Riverboat cruise down the Chena River while learning about Alaska's gold rush history, native culture, and colorful Alaska lifestyles
Are you interested in this trip of a lifetime?
Contact Brekke Tours & Travel with your name as it appear on your passport and indicate your preferred type of cabin. See contact information below.
Brekke Tours & Travel
Don't delay! Space is limited and subject to availability.