The annual Comet Athletic Club 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament for elementary through high school age students is scheduled for March 30, 2019. Cost is $100 for each team consisting of a maximum of five players. Free shirts are given to all participants. Medals will be awarded to the top three places in each division. Participants are responsible for checking with school regarding eligibility.
The tournament will be held at Lewy Lee Fieldhouse, located on the campus of Mayville State University.
Games start at 8:00am in the MSU Fieldhouse & Wellness Center. Doors will open at 7:15am.
A couple items to share with you now before you join us on Saturday.
- Brackets were scheduled into courts/times to allow people to come and go in a shorter amount of time; while we understand it is not ideal for teams to have to play back to back games, this will happen for some teams.
- Some brackets were combine due to team numbers. Combine brackets are Girls 7-8, Boys 7-8, Girls JV-V (all teams were previously sent an email)
- Medals for games will be handed out 30 minutes after the last game on the bracket. If you need to leave before the medals are handed out, stop by the registration table and the medals will be mailed to your team.
- Bring your own first aid kit, there is no trainer on site
- Game balls are provided, teams should bring their own warm-up balls
- Onsite concessions will be available during the day
- Admission fees: Adults $5, School-agers $3, Preschoolers free
- Seating is limited, we recommend bringing a lawn chair or blanket
If the tournament is cancelled due to inclement weather, half of the registration fee will be returned. If the tournament is held and a team chooses not to travel, there is no refund.
Questions?Rhonda Nelson, 3-on-3 Tournament Coordinator