Mayville State has been working hard to keep the campus COVID-safe since 2020. We will continue to work with public health guidelines and the CDC recommendations to respond to COVID-19 in our community. Mayville State University is committed to providing a healthy environment for all stakeholders. Our faculty, staff, and students are our most important assets. To this end, the University will continue to remain focused on providing meaningful teaching, learning, and working experiences for everyone. The status of the COVID-19 situation is very fluid. Please know that this evolving situation is being closely monitored. Safety practices are subject to change as needed.
Mayville State University is planning to return to a full campus experience for the 2023-2024 school year. To do this safely, we encourage all members to stay informed with the latest and most up-to-date information and will do our best to relay that information as soon as it is available.
It continues to be important to:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid close contact inside your home: Avoid close contact with people who are sick. Avoid close contact outside your home: Put six feet of distance between yourself and people who don’t live in your household.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others.
- Always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow and do not spit.
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
- Monitor your health daily.
- Be alert for symptoms. Watch for fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID-19.
- You can order four free at-home COVID-19 tests. The tests are completely free. Orders usually ship between 7-12 days. Order here: link.
- Free rapid antigen test kits are available in the Campus Health office
- Covid-19 vaccinations are available at the following locations:
Exposure and Isolation
Please complete this form if you have any symptoms that are consistent with COVID-19 or have concerns about another individual’s physical or mental health: Information Form.
Additional Covid-19 links:
MSU Child Development Programs COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan
The safety and well-being of enrolled children and their families, as well as staff and the communities served, are always a top priority for Mayville State University Child Development Programs. The COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan (link below) was updated in May of 2021.