Dec. 1, 2020
Mayville State will host a free COVID-19 testing event Tuesday, Dec. 8 from 9 to 11 a.m. in the MSU Wellness Center gymnasium. This event is open to all Mayville State students, faculty, and staff, as well as members of the community.
- Those who wish to participate in the Dec. 8 testing event MUST pre-register at testreg.nd.gov.
- STUDENTS: When pre-registering, it is important that you enter your North Dakota address, as well as your current cell phone number so that the results of the test can get to you without confusion.
- You will be required to wear a face covering upon entering the building.
- Please enter the Wellness Center through the main entrance on the east side of the building. Remember to social distance by putting 6’ of distance between yourself and others.
- The testing event will continue during the times listed as long as testing kits are available. If tests run out, the event will be closed for the day.