Mayville State has a limited number of family housing units. Units are unfurnished. Occupants have free parking and a washer and dryer in the unit. Occupant is responsible for contracting for electricity with Xcel Energy, but internet and cable are provided. Priority for assigning these units is, as follows:
- Two Adult Mayville State students (couple) with one or more child(ren).
- One Adult Mayville State student, with one or more child(ren).
A second adult in the apartment, if any, in a committed relationship with the student.
- Other needs of the University.
- Two Adult Mayville State students, in a committed relationship
- Unmarried Mayville State students, requesting to live together. All occupants are students. Each student is charged Residence Hall rates for the semester.
Rent for families in either a two- and three-bedroom unit is less than $600 a month. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and availability.
Timeline for placement
- During the summer, no assignments are made for the next year prior to July 15.
- After July 15, units are leased on a rolling basis.