Many thanks to all who contributed to the MSU Foundation May Day of Annual Giving.
It's not too late to make a contribution and have your gift matched dollar-for dollar.
A thankful Mayville State alumni family will match all gifts made on May 5, up to a total of $40,000!
Please consider a gift to show your gratitude and change a life.
Please consider making a gift on May 5 that will pay forward your appreciation for Mayville State and how it has made a difference in your life. At the same time, your generosity will have an impact in the life of someone in pursuit of their educational goals and dreams.
Your gift to the May Day annual fund drive will help to drive the engine that keeps the MSU Foundation energized and supporting Mayville State University and its students.
Every dollar invested helps us to raise $25 more for student scholarships!
Three easy ways to give
- Mail your gift to MSU Foundation, 330 Third Street NE, Mayville, ND 58257. Gifts should be postmarked by May 5, 2022.
- Call 701-788-4687 and we can help you make your credit card gift by phone.
- Make your gift online by clicking a button to the right.
Show your Comet Pride! Post the reasons why you're thankful for MSU on social media. Use the hashtag #MSUthankful so we can find you. Watch this website and Mayville State's social media platforms to see and hear what others have to say about their thankfulness for "The School of Personal Service."
Participating in a Zoom meeting on May Day? Click here to get your May Day virtual background.
Why are you thankful for Mayville State?
Past donors to Mayville State's Day of Giving had this to say:
- It is a GREAT school!
- I'm thankful for Mayville State because it was a nice small college that was a perfect fit for me in my college years, and it is still a great learning environment.
- The great professors - and my friends and I still keep in touch today.
- Best four years of my life!
- I received an excellent education without accruing debt in a great community.
- The people at Mayville State were hard-working, humble, and kind, helping students succeed!
- A great institution of higher education and a wonderful employer.
- I would not be where I am without being a Comet.