Collaborative Registration is available to Mayville State undergraduate students who would like to register at another institution in the North Dakota University System. All students must follow the Collaborative Registration Policy for participation eligibility. Students must be registered for at least one class from Mayville State University in the semester they are enrolling in collaborative courses at another institution.
Collaborative Registration Process
- Locate course(s) using Campus Connection Class Search (Main Menu>Class Search/Browse Catalog>Class Search)
- Log into Campus Connection, locate the eForms tile, and complete the Collaborative Request.
- After the form is submitted, the student will get a results screen indicating successful submission of the form and a notification email that the form has been submitted.
- The Collaborative Request will be processed after the student registers for a course at Mayville State. Allow 7-10 business days for processing.
- Once the registration is processed, the student will receive an email from the host institution with the schedule and additional information about attending classes at their institution.
- If registration was not successful, the student will receive an email informing them their registration form was not completed.
- The student will pay tuition and fees through Campus Connection along with Mayville State charges.
- Once the semester has concluded and grades are posted, Mayville State will receive grades from the host institution automatically. The student does not need to order an official transcript from the host institution.
- Students must order books for the course through the course provider's (host campus) bookstore.
North Dakota University System Institutions
- Bismarck State College (BSC) - Bismarck, ND
- Dakota College at Bottineau (DCB) - Bottineau, ND
- Dickinson State University (DSU) - Dickinson, ND
- Lake Region State College (LRSC) - Devils Lake, ND
- Mayville State University (MaSU) - Mayville, ND
- Minot State University (MiSU) - Minot, ND
- North Dakota State College of Science (NDSCS) - Wahpeton, ND
- North Dakota State University (NDSU) - Fargo, ND
- University of North Dakota (UND) - Grand Forks, ND
- Valley City State University (VCSU) - Valley City, ND
- Williston State College (WSC) - Williston, ND